LAKE LOUISA STATE PARK NEEDS YOU!
Volunteer for a couple hours at LLSP and we guarantee you will have loads of fun, get pretty dirty (clean Florida dirt only) and go home with a sense of accomplishment. Hours are very flexible and often can fit into your schedule. Activities we need help with are:
- Join the FoLLSP! Click Here to become a member and support the Friends with our park enrichment projects.
- Help plant and weed at the Butterfly Garden near the Rangers Station at the Entrance. Garden work day is the third friday of every month 9am-Noon. Contact Chris for information and to sign up
- Assist the Follsp at their fundraising events (Haunted Hike, Equestrian Obstacle Trail Challenge, Nature Fest, Poochapalooza. and 5K Run.We need people to man the registration desk (cleanest job!), help with parking, setup, breakdown, and more! Contact Christy for info
- Assist with the Follsp Website and eNewsletter (another clean indoors job)! Contact Carol for info and to sign up
- Join the Board of Directors of Follsp! Assist with the planning of the events and help decide what projects at the Park will get our funding.
- More opportunities to help at the Park come up all year. Contact Christy and tell her what you like to do and then she will get in touch with you when we have something that needs your skills
Are you a Disney Employee? Great! We get matching grant money from Disney for the hours you volunteer at the Park. Need more info? Contact Debbie for information on how to get your hours to count for this program.